Are You a Yoga Student or Teacher Who Wants a Healthy & Transformative Relationship with Food & Weight?
My name is Michelle Hastie Thompson. I am a yogi, soon to be Doctor of Psychology, and author of 3 books.
I know what it's like to spend my evenings binge eating, spend hours in the gym out of fear of gaining weight, and continue to gain weight no matter how hard I tried.
I also know what it's like to feel terrified of change, crippled by self-doubt, and completely insecure in my body and life.
I spent many years obsessing over how much I was eating, what I was eating, how hard I was working in the gym, what the scale read, and, of course, what everyone else thought about all of it.
But after applying the principles of yoga, mindfulness, and psychology to ALL areas of my life, my life transformed.
My body released weight it no longer needed without any effort at all.
Most importantly, I connected to my body at a deep & profound level, found extreme pleasure & satisfaction from food, and ditched the diet industry permanently.
And you too can have this.
I am not special. And while your mind is probably searching for reasons why it can work for me and not for you, it's just plain not true.
I have worked with men and women of all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
Some of my clients have gained weight later in life and some battled their whole life.
Some binge ate, some didn't.
Some exercised, some didn't.
And ALL of them had this solid foundation of applying the principles of yoga to areas of their life yet still missing the connection of yoga to their relationship with food and weight.
My clients truly live a life without food obsessions...
Without fear of missing a workout... and most let go of all movements except yoga.
And in complete freedom and bliss in their bodies.
And the simple method to achieve this is possible for you.
Even if you aren't sure your body can release stubborn pounds, I think you can agree it would be amazing to no longer worry about:
- Emotional Eating, Binge Eating, OverEating
- Lack of Exercise
- Low Confidence
- Inability to Stick to a Plan
- Stress From Every Corner
- What the Scale Says
- What People Think
- And Everything Else you are Attaching to Weight
So worst case scenario, you eliminate all of the above.
Most often, stubborn weight goes with it... and honestly it's hard not to when you're truly living your best life.
Curious about the unofficial bio and just wanna know more about me?
- I am married to an incredible man named Nick and we have a toddler named Rome who is the craziest, sweetest little boy. AND motherhood has been the most challenging experience of my life.
- I have two adorable PitBulls named Jackson and Lola who love to cuddle, kiss, and go for walks.
- I live in a small town in Northern California called Oroville. I used to live in Paradise, CA until a fire swept through and burnt the entire town down in November of 2018. We are grateful to be alive and now live just a town over.
- I love to do yoga, sing, play guitar, dance hip-hop, and do community musical theatre. Most recently I was a nun in Sister Act and Violet's mother in Willy Wonka.
- I have never been athletic my entire life and am now proud to say that I feel right at home in a yoga studio, dance class (which TERRIFIED me in the past), and even the gym.
- I LOVE hip hop. Gangsta rap, disgusting horrible lyrics, the whole she-bang. I just can't help but dance and my inner street girl comes out (if there is one in there...)
- My husband and I LOVE to take our jeep up to the high lakes to wheel and camp. This is great for me since I don't like to hike. I still get to see the beautiful sights in the comfort of my car.
If you want to learn The Yoga Secret: “How To Connect To Your Body & Food to Automatically & Consistently Eat What Truly Feels best To You” then register for my free webinar with the link below:
Free Online Presentation From A Fellow Yogi & Wellness Teacher
The 4-Steps To Permanently End Weight Gain & Live in Your Ideal Body For Women That Have Tried Every Possible Weight Loss Method
We value your privacy and would never spam you