My name is Michelle Hastie Thompson and I know what it feels like to struggle with weight and food…
- I ventured on what appeared to be a healthy path with weight and food…. ended up with an eating disorder
- I didn’t have the proper tools or role models to show me another way so I kept spiraling
- At my absolute heaviest, I got hit by 5 cars just 2 weeks after starting my business… I couldn’t lift my own head & had no control over what people fed me.
- And that’s when I found Food Psychology and began to heal my relationship with weight and food
- After Food Psychology I did training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Yoga, Human Behavior, and I am finishing up my PhD in Psychology.
- I’ve also been living in peace and freedom with food and weight since 2009
I have two main missions:
- To help dieting survivors find peace with food and their bodies and eliminate the need for the dieting industry.
- And to prevent struggles with weight and food through eating disorder prevention education for children.