Are You a Mom who is Worried About Their Child Struggling with Weight & Food?
I talk to moms every day who are...
Feeling guilty watching their child struggle with their bodies and food just like them
Feeling hopeless because their child struggles with confidence and can’t see how absolutely brilliant and beautiful they are
Moms whose own pain is triggered watching their child shrink or play small because of their body
Moms who are terrified that their child won’t ever feel normal around food and will diet their entire life
- And frustrated moms who are watching their child eat junk food or sit on the couch who desperately wish they could just force them to see the importance of being healthy while the fear of creating a lifelong dieting monster lurks in the background
If you feel any of these things... you are not alone.
My name is Michelle Hastie Thompson and I know what it feels like to struggle with weight and food...
- I ventured on what appeared to be a healthy path with weight and food…. ended up with an eating disorder
- I didn’t have the proper tools or role models to show me another way so I kept spiraling
- At my absolute heaviest, I got hit by 5 cars just 2 weeks after starting my business… I couldn’t lift my own head & had no control over what people fed me.
- And that's when I found Food Psychology and began to heal my relationship with weight and food
- After Food Psychology I did training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Yoga, Human Behavior, and I am finishing up my PhD in Psychology.
- I've also been living in peace and freedom with food and weight since 2009
My mission is to prevent struggles with weight and food for as many children as possible. So I teach parents how to interact with their kids for prevention and also how to deal with struggles with weight and disordered eating should they arise.
Curious about the unofficial bio and just wanna know more about me?
- I am married to an incredible man named Nick and we have a toddler named Rome who is the craziest, sweetest little boy. AND motherhood has been the most challenging experience of my life.
- I have two adorable PitBulls named Jackson and Lola who love to cuddle, kiss, and go for walks.
- I live in a small town in Northern California called Oroville. I used to live in Paradise, CA until a fire swept through and burnt the entire town down in November of 2018. We are grateful to be alive and now live just a town over.
- I love to do yoga, sing, play guitar, dance hip-hop, and do community musical theatre. Most recently I was a nun in Sister Act and Violet's mother in Willy Wonka.
- I have never been athletic my entire life and am now proud to say that I feel right at home in a yoga studio, dance class (which TERRIFIED me in the past), and even the gym.
- I LOVE hip hop. Gangsta rap, disgusting horrible lyrics, the whole she-bang. I just can't help but dance and my inner street girl comes out (if there is one in there...)
- My husband and I LOVE to take our jeep up to the high lakes to wheel and camp. This is great for me since I don't like to hike. I still get to see the beautiful sights in the comfort of my car.
Free Online Presentation To Help Your Kids With Food & Weight
Learn the “CF Method For Kids” to Create Fun & Confidence Around Food & The Body Without Controlling Their Food or Exercise
We value your privacy and would never spam you